Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Projects

So I am working on about 10 projects right now, waiting on yarn so I can start two more and have no idea how in the world I will get it all done by Christmas. Yes, I said Christmas. I know, it's months away and there is plenty of time. I'm talking about hand knit gifts. A gigantor blanket, millions of hats and scarves and a hundred little things for the kid's I can't figure out. I have 28 nieces and nephews, many parent's and parent's in laws and a few more great grands to throw in there. Hmmm...my flimsy fingers better get to moving. For now I have a little sock monkey I am knitting. I will post a picture tomorrow with hopefully at least the body done. A friend of mine asked me to make this for her daughter to hang on her rear view mirror. So I am off to town today to get stuffing and little velcro strips for the hands. She should be cute. Pic's to come soon.

No comments: