Monday, April 26, 2010

Lack of Motivation

So I find myself very unmotivated today. Maybe it was the busy weekend, maybe it is just because it is Monday and back to the daily grind. I don't know, but I need to find it and fast! I can't seem to complete this sock monkey, I still have the tail and hair to do. I have a skirt on the needles I need to work on, a blanket that is going to take me forever at the rate I am going and two orders for hats....I need to find that motivation and fast! Plus a looming craft fair. It isn't until October but at the rate this year is flying by it will be here before I know it! Come on Mary...get MOTIVATED!!

2 comments:

S said...

I start a sock and get to finish one and never the second one, so if you find a "motivation" send it my way :)

Heartless-531 said...

Hi - I am writing a book about OIF widows. I am an OIF veteran myselh. Would you please contact me?
Thank you. geographyisdestiny@gmail.com