Sunday, September 03, 2006

Speed Skate

I have started speed skating with faith, it is great. We both have a great time and enjoy doing it. I guess I get a kick out of knowing that I am out there, with the silly looking helmet, skating around, looking kind of goofy, but loving it. I get to be with my girls, I get to skate up on them, tickle them and try to get them to go harder. It is a lot of fun. Faith loves it when I skate with her and I hope as she gets older, we will have fun doing it together and maybe racing. She keeps me going and I am enjoying learning how to do all of this and I am enjoying watching Faith go faster and harder each practice. I am getting better, daily and skating has a lot to do with it right now. I enjoy it and I know the girls are having fun. Bren skates a little, but most of the time, she is running around like a little houligan chasing the other kids. She loves it. I am glad we are all doing this and I hope that some day this will be something we do together as a group and enjoy it. My girls, their health and our happiness means so much to me and I know by skating together, that will incorporate all three of those important facts.

2 comments:

CJ said...

So happy for you Mary. Hope the 'better days' come more and more often for you. You are in my prayers.

Glo said...

So glad your doing more.Bet you both are as cute as bugs ears in your helmets. Your still in our prayers. Take care and God bless.