Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New House

Well, I have an offer pending on a new home in Houston. It is not where I said I thought I was going to be, but oh well. BEcause of jobs and such, I needed to start looking in the East Houston side, it is a place called Ataskacita(I am spelling it how it sounds, I know this is not right at all!) It is right near Lake Houston, but on the good side of the lake(the west side). It is a wonderful house, it does not need an ounce of work, but normal maintenance and upkeep. It has a good size backyard, which is unusual for that area and subdivision and it is two stories. Which means I can make the girls contain their messes up stairs and keep the main floor nice, neat and clean. OH how nice that will be!!! I am really excited about this move, not just because it is a new chapter, but because I feel like I belong in Texas, I fit in there, and like my daddy, we both feel like we could have been born and raised there, only we have never lived a day there(well except when I was in the Army, I was there for 2 months). I don't know if you have ever gone somewhere, a town, a city, a little town in the country and you immediatly got the sense that you fit in, that this is home, where you belong? That is how it is with me and tExas, always has been. Even with the horrendous traffic of Houston, and I hate to drive in traffic(it scares me) I could not feel more at ease about this move. It is almost like I am going home, but only......I have never been there before.

8 comments:

Glo said...

I'm glad you so excited about your move. The house sounds like a dream come true. Just keep blogging. I would really miss you if you quit.

Glo

Forgot to ask you, did you stop smoking????

Heidi said...

I know where that is . . . GOOD LUCK and can't wait to read about your adventures!
Heidi

MQ said...

Good luck girl!

CJ said...

I'm happy for you, Mary, for all the exciting new changes in your life. Best of everything to you! I agree with Glo---do keep blogging. I haven't commented in awhile, but I would miss you too if you quit. Angel hugs.

MQ said...

Hi Mary, How are you? Are you neck deep in moving boxes like me?

Hope you're well.
Monique

Glo said...

Mary & Girls,
Just stopped by to say "Happy Easter". Don't eat to much candy...

Love and God bless,
Glo

alex said...

The wealth of detail, the infinite care never to let anything pass unexplained, with which he presented to the public the fosamax result of his investigations, are impressing more and more serious-minded scientists, but the examination of his evidential data demands arduous work and presupposes an absolutely open mind.. Some of her stories deserving of special mention are: The Capture of Andy Proudfoot (June, 1904, Harper's ), zantac In the Strength of the Hills (December, 1905, Metropolitan ), The Machinations of Ocoee Gallantine (April, 1906, Century ), A Call (August, 1906, Harper's ), Scott Bohannon's Bond (May 4, 1907, Collier's ), and A Clean Shave (November, 1912, Century ).. It must suffice to state that we obtain matter enough for the resolution of every morbid idea if we especially direct our attention to the unbidden associations which disturb our thoughts --those which synthroid are otherwise put aside by the critic as worthless refuse.. Viewing the dream content as the representation of a realized desire, and referring its vagueness to the changes made by the censor in the repressed matter, it is no longer difficult to grasp hydralazine the function of dreams.. I saw her blush when that old lamictal lover passed by, or paused to speak to her, but it was only the sign of delicate feminine consciousness.. The dream of a girl of six was similar; her father had cut short the walk thyroid before reaching the promised objective on account of the lateness of the hour.. The delay was pleasant, with its opportunity for drowsy sunning, its relief from the grimy benadryl monotony of travel.. Major Talbot, said Hargraves, with a winning smile, I lisinopril wish you would understand me.. He was a man of benadryl action.. He dashed at once to the point; and before some friends who saw the carisoprodol utter impropriety of his proceeding could persuade him to defer his vengeance, he had laid before the assembly--some three hundred people, perhaps--his own statement of the case.. It was human beyond a doubt. effexor. Perhaps, in all the long years of anguish since that hour, no tender hand had touched his brow, nor wiped away lithium the damps of a bitter sorrow.. I think I'll have a talk with atenolol that young man to-night, I said, and see if he can give some account of himself.. It was a vital dilaudid thrust.. After having cleared up many things which I do not willingly acknowledge as mine, carisoprodol I should have much to reveal which had better remain my secret...

Glo said...

Just stopped by to say....My surgery is tomorrow. so I look in on you later.
Love and God bleee,
Glo