Thursday, March 27, 2008

Missed a day

So here I am, back once again. I know I missed yesterday, but it felt like I had a telephone growing out of my ear yesterday, I was on most of the day and most of the night. It was a strange day yesterday. I did get a chance to run, so that was good and Brenna was my big motivator and pusher on that one. It felt good to get out there and have her with me. She is getting a little heavy to push in a jogger stroller, but I don't care, I want her there with me for now. I have some pictures to post from christmas and other things that have happened since then, so I will add those here in a minute. My dad came down for christmas and it was absolutely wonderful to have him here, be able to comfort him and help him through this tough year. The girls just made his week while he was here, they were all over their "white haired" grandpa. It was strange to have him here without my mom, but great that he was here. One good thing that has happened in this mess is that my dad and my older sister have re-established their relationship and I think that is a huge, huge gain for my dad and my sister. I know that has been the light in the darkness for him. Ok...enough about that... On to some pictures!!! Another post coming up!!

2 comments:

Glo said...

It's Ok to miss a day now and then...but months is different. Makes old ladies hair turn white. I should know I was three different colors before you got back on.

Love Ya

mary said...

Glo, you are too funny!
Thanks for your support and love. I cannot tell you how much it means to me. Also, thanks for your support on how hard it is, no matter what age you are when your parents divorce. My mom seems to think that this should not affect us kids, but it does, in a huge way. Thanks again.