Thursday, March 27, 2008

This photo was taken when we were in DC for the Marine Corps Marathon. I don't know if you can see all the little lipstick kisses, but the girls covered his headstone in kisses. It was so sweet. Brenna could not get enough on there and Faith only did it once, but like everything she does, it was big it was right and she only had to do it once. I am so glad I have those photo's. This was one of our Christmas Pictures for the year. I did not plan for the pictures to be taken with Joel's flag box, it just happened that way. I guess because it is at the center of our lives, we just naturally gravitated towards it and that is where all the photos happened. I did not realize it until after we had them printed, I am glad that this is where we took them. I am positive it will be a running theme every christmas. This is a photo of Justin and I taken at his Christmas Party. It was a fun night and very relaxing. It was the first time since Joel died that I left the girls with anyone but family or close friends(like my family). I was so nervous, but it was very good for all of us. I know the girls enjoyed the break from us and it was good for me and Justin.

1 comment:

Glo said...

Can't believe the girls are getting so big. They are beautiful.
Great picture of you and Justin. He looks like a very nice young man. You look happy. You have a beautiful smile. I'm so so happy for you. You've come along way Mary. Keep smiling girl,you deserve to be happy.

Love and big {{HUGS}}
Glo