Friday, March 28, 2008

Weird, weird, weird.

Ok, so it has been a strange start the morning already. This will be short, we need to get running, but I wanted to jot this down real fast. Brenna and I were listening to Hootie and the blowfish as we were cooking up some enchilada's this am. A song came on about someone dying and a part of the verse was "we are all going to die anyways" and so she asked me if that was true. I pride myself on always being honset with my kids, no matter how hard the truth is or how much the truth stinks. So I answered yes and we started talking about it a little and I said, "you remember Great Grandma Rose right? Well, hopefully all of us will live that long and have a full happy life like her." She said, ok but do you think my papa will remember me when I am that old and can see him again? So I answered her of course he will remember you and I shared a story with her about how I know he will remember us and know us when we join him in heaven a very long time from now. She seemed pretty content with all this information and went outside to play with the dogs. Not even 5 minutes after we got done with this conversation another song by Hootie and the Blowfish comes on and it is title Can I see you. Ok, so by now we have left and come back from our little lunch at Justin's work. I have been trying to find the song Can I see you, but no such luck. In the process I did find another song that I think is very cool and very touching. It made me sad, but very proud at the same time. It is the posting below this. Click on the title and it will pop up youtube. I have not figured out how to insert links, so if you all know how, please feel free to let me know!!

No comments: