Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thank You

Thank You all for your helps and comments. I know you are right and we will get there. Justin and I have a wonderful relationship that borders on insanity at times, but I am ok with that because it is who I am. We have had those talks about just being there and not trying to fix everything and usually he does a great job, but I think with the stuff with my folks, he is a little less to tune it out. There is a lot more to my parent's situation than I have written and probably will never, so he takes this into account and uses to psychoanalyse eveything. We will get there again, where he is just there and not trying to fix it. We had a good talk yesterday, so I think we got to the point without hurting eachothers feelings. Justing had his own experience with his parents divorcing when he was older, and I think he is drawing on that to help me through my own, but as I said before, there is so much more to my folks than I have written. Anyways we have gotten past it and worked our tails off on the front of our house. We dug out our front bushes and replaced it with a patio, back breaking work but so worth it!!!! I will send pictures when we are totally done, still have a little more work to do, I best get back to it!! Love to all!

2 comments:

Glo said...

Oh Sweetie,

There is always going to be differences between men and women. That's what make the world go round.Just remember men are from MARS and women are from Venus. Sometimes it takes a little bonk on the head to get through to them. Gotta love them though.

As for your parents Ya gotta love them too. You'll get through all of it,Your a tuff W-O-M-A-N. My parents devorced each other three time and each time my Dad would remarry. Just hang in there. I know you'll make it. Praying for you.

Sounds like you doing a lot work. I can't wait to see pictures.

I don't know if you ever go to my blog or not. I have a picture of me when I was a year old and what I look like today....to funny.

Love and {{Hugs}}

Glo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.