Monday, May 19, 2008

I am back!!

Hello all! Well we are all back, happy and tired but back home. It was a wonderful weekend, a lot of fun and a lot of hugs, new faces, smiles and laughs. It was a good weekend. That is probably the best I can say. To see my sister again, to hold her little ones and watch them run and play with my kids, was just to cool. Faith was a little mother hen to my sisters littlest boy(I am withholding names until she says it is ok to write them), it was so cute! She loved running around with him, chasing him and "being in charge". It was so cute. My Bren was all over my sisters oldest son and tried to be buddy buddy with the middle boy, but I think their personalities are to similar so they clashed just a little. You know it was funny, I was watching my sisters second little guy and he made a face at me when I asked him something and for a minute I thought I was talking to Bren. Their facial expressions and attitudes are soo similar. It is to cute, the bad thing for me is I now know this trate Bren has actually comes from my side of the family, not Joel's like I always thought! Hahaha..... I am going to post some pictures soon, I need to get permision from my sister first, but I will post some of my girls swimming and playing at the pool. They had a blast at the water park/pool. It was good for me to be there too, it has been so long since I have been back to that part of South Dakota. It is so pretty out there, the hills, the trees....just beautiful. I want to get back soon, to make more of a trip out of it, to see more of what I miss and most importantly see my sister again.

19 comments:

Glo said...

So glad you had a good trip. I did too.Very. very tired.

Melissa said...

Hello am I chopped liver??:) Just kidding I am sorry we were not able to come to Michele's graduation. I hope you all had a wonderful time:)

Glo said...

Hey If your back where are you????

MQ said...

Hey Mary, just wanted to say I thought of you last weekend...

Glo said...

Miss you when your not around.

Glo said...

STILL MISSING YOU.

Glo said...

"Happy 4th of July" to you and the girls.

MQ said...

happy fourth!

Glo said...

HELLO Mary,
Where are you???? Miss you very much.

Love ,
Glo

Glo said...

HELLO Mary,
Where are you???? Miss you very much.

Love ,
Glo

Glo said...

Just wanting to know you and the girls are safe. Just praying for you and all in the path of Ike.

Love and God bless,
Glo

Melissa said...

Since my SIL has not updated in awhile I am going to chime in and let you know her and the girls are doing good. They weathered the storm at home and did lose power. I hope this helps! Mary will let everyone know the details when she can.

Glo said...

Thanks Melissa it helps me a lot

Blessings to all

Melissa said...

Well Mary Ellen I thought I was a bad blogger but woman you take the cake. I am gonna have to break down and email you or call I guess I could stop being lazy.....

MQ said...

Hi Mary!

Glo said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and the girls....Love and Blessings,
Glo

Glo said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and the girls....Love and Blessings,
Glo

Anonymous said...

Today is National Comment Day, and well, I was chosen to help with a top secret mission - "operation Compliment" and I got you !!!
I love your blog, and I am so humbled by your families committment to service. Thank you and your family for all that you do for the USA !!! I certainly appreciate your help in keeping the USA FREE!!!
Love, Beth AKA Plussizemommy
www.plussizemommy.blogspot.com

Glo said...

Still missing you Mary. Love and God bless.