Monday, May 05, 2008

Rain rain go away!

My sister gets over 3 feet of snow, I get a days worth of rain and more! My sister lives in SD, way west, not far from Wyoming and they got dumped on by the snow machine last week. I was all happy and he, he, heeing over it. I am not now! We have gotten around 4 inches of rain, give or take a little and all in the time span of just one day. It poured all day long, my back yard looks like a swamp, but I guess I can see my grass and not just snow drifts!! I guess I am complaining about the rain a little, but at least it is not snow! Also, thanks to all who helped me with my little issue. I know it seems trivial and silly, but I really did not know what to do. My sister reminded me that this is an open forum, on the world wide web and I cannot control who reads this or not. The only thing I can try to control is how certain people use the information they read on this forum. I am not sure how I will do it just yet, but I will figure it out. So I am back, writing about what I need to write, doing what I need to do to keep moving forward and just living life. That is all I can do for now. I will be back tomorrow with more stories and information, gotta go scrub my two hoodlums for now. They both are looking pretty ratty!

2 comments:

Glo said...

Mary I think I gave you my email address a long time ago...If you still have it you can email me anytime and vent away...

You've really had a lot of rain.
We've been having lots of bad storms. I sure hope the storms and rain don't follow me to Kentucky.

Have a great week.Praying for some Sunshine.

Love & {{HUGS}},
Glo

Unknown said...

Hee, heeing where you? See what that got ya! It was 67 degrees to day! Our yard is now a swamp! Your nephews are now officially swamp rats! Keep on posting your way Mare Bear, looks like Glo and I have your back! Love you!