Thursday, May 01, 2008

Explanation and Help

Sorry that I have been off for the last 6 days. I have been hesitant in writing on the blog lately. Someone is reading my blog that I would rather they not read it. There are so many things that I need and want to write about, but I am keeping it tucked in for now. So for the next few days or so until I can get this sorted out, it is going to be pretty superficial and boring. I decided that I can't just leave my writing and thoughts alone again like I did a few months earlier, but I also can't let everything out like I have in the past, or I feel like that is the nice thing to do. On the flip side though, I have had another thought. This is my forum to write what I feel and how I feel and I should be able to do that, no matter who is reading it. There is a small part of me that feels like I should write whatever I want, no matter what and let it out. If the person that is reading this gets there feelings hurt, then oh well, they should have called me and gotten some of this information for themselves, right? (on the other flip side, I could call them and tell them my feelings and have it all out, but I am to chicken to do that.) I just don't know what to do. There is so much that I want to write and need to, but I feel like my private space is being invaded, all because of the selfishness of one person. I am really upset with them right now.

3 comments:

Glo said...

Oh Sweetie. Never stop writting. Wasn't that what this blog was all about....Your feelings...Your healing. If some people don't like what you write then THEY shouldn't read it.Missed you.

Love and Big {{Hugs}},
Glo

Glo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You started this blog so you could heal. If this one person imparticular wants to take this forum, your forum, and twist it for their own selfish emotional gradification - LET THEM! Don't let this person control you or how you live your life - ANYMORE! I love you! 12 days and I'll see you!!!!!