Sunday, September 16, 2007

A few Photos

Just wanted to share a few photos with you all. The girls have grown so much, I thought you would like to see! 1. This is the Brenna and Maxwell, our Golden Retreiver that we bought when Joel first went to Iraq. He was Faith's puppy, she begged and begged her papa for a puppy and he finally caved when we was in Iraq. She was so happy that day and still remembers when papa said she could get a puppy. 2. This the girls at the pool, enjoying a little break, a snack and eachother(for a very short period!). 3. Faith playing her webkinz in her jammies, I think it was late too!! 4. Just Brenna being Brenna, Faith took this photo with her little digital camera. It is a little fuzzy, but for a six year old, this is a good, cheap camera! And a good photo!

3 comments:

MQ said...

Mary your children are BEAUTIFUL!!

Glo said...

I can believe they grown so much. They are beatiful like their Mom,but you can see Joel in them too. You should be very proud Mary. You've done a great job.

I'm so glad I got the pictures today.

mary said...

Thank you ladies. My girls are beautiful, aren't they!