Thursday, September 20, 2007

Learning how to play soccer

Just wanted to send a few pics of the girls learning how to play soccer, they are both natural athletes and they love to play. I am very proud of that!! That is something they got from their papa, I am not a natural athlete, all I have is the ability to run and swim. The darn dog gets in the way of some of the photo's but it gives you a good idea of just how tall he is! Bren is even getting into soccer and they are having fun playing together. I am glad Faith is playing soccer, she is going to do well and she is so excited about this, for the first time in a long time she cannot wait for it to get better and better! The first picture is Faith acting as the goalie, we don't have a goal yet, so we were using the shed(ignore the mess). The second is Faith kicking it in to Justin, that is just a small glimpse of him. The third is Brenna kicking it in to Faith and she dives for it, it was a pretty nice move, wish I had faster fingers and caught another one of those! The fourth is of Brenna kicking away, it is a little blury, but I thought it was cute. Hope you all enjoy!! I am doing better on keeping this up to date! Yeah me!!

1 comment:

Glo said...

The girls are doing great. Proud of them. Mess I see no mess just a beautiful little girl being a great goalie. The guy(Justin)isn't so bad either ;-).
Your doing a great job Mary.