Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Where did my mojo go?!

Well, the mojo is gone, gone, gone! I was doing so good with my running and keeping on top of everything. It seems in the last few months the mojo has slipped, but even right now, I have the desire to do it, just not the get up and go! I am getting sick of it really. So as silly as this sound, I am going to write every day about running and when, maybe you can all help keep me accountable and I will kick some butt on it once again! When I ran so much this summer, it helped me so much and I always felt a little closer to Joel during that hour or so of running. I need that again, I know I do. I need to get out there again. I will let you know if I run today and how far. Mojo needs to come back!!!!

6 comments:

Glo said...

Hope your mojo is going again soon,I love to hearing about your running.
Don't know about where you are,but here we just need good old sunshine and warmer weather. It was 32 degrees this morning and cloudy.
I'm sure you'll find your mojo soon....you've just had a lot on your mind lately.

{{HUGS}}

Glo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glo said...

I'm sorry about all the deleted posts. For some reason when I hit publish comment I get post 2 to 4 comments.

Stephanie Swisher said...

Hi Mary, You don't know me but we are sort of "neighbors". My husband Tyler is next to your Joel at Arlington. Just wanted to let you know that I read your blog often and find your insights helpful in my own journey. If you ever want to chat I'm at sswisher@skybest.com. Take care and hope you keep blogging. Stephanie Swisher

MQ said...

Stephanie, My husband knew Tyler. Served with him in Iraq and I think he saw him a couple of days before he died. My husband loved Tyler, said he was an incredible person, officer. I encouraged him to write to you through our friend Holly, (whom you also know. Her husband served in my husband's unit, but in a different part of Iraq) but I don't know if he ever did. I don't think he knew what to say. I wish I knew what to say, but this is strange coming across your name on the blog like this. I just wanted you to know I saw your name and we think of your family often.

MQ said...

Mary - it's so good to catch up with you. I'm incredibly proud of you for running the marathon. My husband ran it too - I didn't even attempt it, but this is my year, I can feel it. Hugs,
Monique