Thursday, April 24, 2008

Glo

You did make me laugh girl! I can SO relate to everything you wrote. I think I have said before that I am not from these parts at all! I am so not a city girl, I grew up in Hot Springs, SD and went to college in Omaha at Creighton University. If you have ever been to Hot Springs then you know that I did not grow up in a big city, nor was it a town with a lot of luxury! Before living in Hot Springs, I lived in a tiny town called Howard, this is where everyone knows you are in town(even if it has been 3 years since the last visit), even before you hit the edge of town. I miss the small town living actually but I do not miss the gossip and chatter that comes along with it. Hopefully in a year or two we will be out of Houston, (that is the plan for now) and on a little chunk of land in the country or in that small town lifestyle not far from the city but far enough that it does not crawl in your back door. Thanks for making me laugh Glo!

2 comments:

Glo said...

SOoooooo glad I made you laugh. I just wanted you to know I'll be taking a little break from blogging from May 8 to the 18th going to Ky. to meet Courtney....one of my little Army wife's I meet on my blog...we kept each other going. She has 3 kids 7,5,& 2. I'm going to have the time of my life....I could live in Ky or Tenn. It' going to be a WOO HOO week.

Love Ya

Glo said...

Your off again....It's ten day before I leave for my trip.So big mama needs to know you Ok before I go.