Friday, June 02, 2006

Transportation

Agh, you have to love good ol' Army Transportation. It is wonderful. Right now I am sitting here trying to get them to deliver my household goods and they do not have a record of it being delivered into storage. Then I am put through the gammit of different people to talk to, finally getting to the lady who arranged for the move and she figured it out. Why should it take this long? Why should you have to go through four different people before you can figure out where your belongings are. This is exactly why I did not let them move any of Joel's belongings, his flag box or any of the photo's. They are to precious to me to loose. I cannot let go of those things and I refuse too. Enough venting for now. I am just irritated that it took so long and so many people to get this sorted out. Oh well.

No comments: