Friday, October 20, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have found five minutes to write a few lines. I have just started substituting at Faith's school for a little while and so far so good. I am enjoying being busy and not spending money all day long. Faith loves it too and next year it will be nice having all three of us up here, if I stay here that is. So between the new work and the house(which photo's will be coming soon) I am staying pretty busy. I am now waiting on the floors to be installed and the countertops to be put in. I am so excited I can hardley stand myself. Well, I need to get back to work, if I stay on here to long, I may not be allowed to come back!! Haha

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Glad you have found something to keep you busy! I hear you about spending money . . . the internet makes it too easy to shop at any hour!

Heidi

Nicole said...

Yeah isn't it funny how easy it is to spend? And I agree with Heidi...boredom and internet shopping sure don't mix! Lol...

MQ said...

My problem is going to Target to "get out of the house" and spending there...

chrissy said...

Glad to hear you got a job and that you and Faith are loving it. I am sure that helps time fly by and being with kids all day probally helps it fly by. I am sure they are just wonderful working with. It is amazing the things they can come up with to say or do that just crack you up. Congrats on the new job and spending money isn't so bad as long. Wonderful on the house can't wait to see the pics of the house...take care...

Glo said...

You sound busy. I'm glad. You also sound like your healing.Ya gotta spend it to make things pretty for you and the girls. Spend some on yourself....don't forget about you.
Love you guys. God bless