Sunday, October 01, 2006

Google

Have you ever googled your name or your spouses name? I have done it a few times, but not in quite a while. Today, for some reason I decided to google my name under the images of google. Up pops a few photo's of me and one of them was linked to www.arlingtoncemetary.net . The link took me to Joel's biography and listing of relevant articles that have been written about him. I read them, again for the 50th time and I think I cried more today than I have in a while. I don't know why today has affected me more than any other Sunday in a while, but for some reason it has. I am glad that I reread this again and took in all the articles and what they had to say. I know I will have more Sundays like this and I know that I will have more random days that affect me. I just am amazed at how google has all this information and my name pops right up. Google, they are amazing.

No comments: