Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Internet Shopping

After the last comment H.S. left, I got to thinking about internet shopping! Darn you are so right H. It is always open! I do spend my money that way to. I wish Banana Republic, Gap, and my new favorite www.piperlime.com were not so good and not so easy to use! I spend way to darn much money there! I guess it does not help that I am getting close to my 1 year mark and I seem to be shopping to ease my pain, agony, frustration and heartache. I seem to try to "ease" myself by "treating" myself and the girls. I guess I do A LOT of retail therapy. The good thing out of this is that the girls and I always have some cute outfits and definately some great shoes!! Not that we always look cute, but we have the potential!! Anyways, I guess I forgot about that form of shopping, or maybe I was in denial about it until H. reminded me!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh I love the new Piperlime! That's too funny that you mentioned it because I just saw that on Gap's website....I can already see that it would be too easy to spend, spend, spend! I wish we had Banana Republic where we're at...I so miss it! (and the factory stores are even better :)

mary said...

Where are you?! If you are still on the other side of the river, there should be one near by. I am guessing you have moved. Let me know! You can always e-mail me on my personal e-mail. mary3454@hotmail.com
Mary