Friday, October 13, 2006

Target

What is it about Target that turns good little kids into total terrors?! My kids were in good moods, happy and having a good time. We saw an old friend(actually an adopted grandmother) and the girls were tickled to see her, so they were really happy. Then just like someone flipped a switch, they were total hellions! Fighting about this, arguing about that, crying because I told them to stop, upset because it took to long to get to the potty. What ever it was, they were sure to get weird about it. As soon as we walked out of Target, got into the car, they were fine. I was so frustrated and plain confused when the switch was flipped off and they were normal. AUGH! Oh well, we needed to go anyways, I spent way to much money in that place! Just thought I would make all of you mom's out there laugh and know that it happens here too and make all of you grandma's out there laugh and say, "it only get's better!" or as my mom says, "just wait."

1 comment:

chrissy said...

Well Mary we don't have a Target in this little hickville, we only have a Wal-mart but Emily flips in and out of control every single time we go. Its like we go in she is so happy to get a sticker then gets mad cause she wanted on her leg or shirt somewhere besides where they put it. Then we travel on through the store and continue to spazz over cokes, toys, someone didn't say HEY back to her, something who knows what sets her off in there but when we leave she is back to the cute little innocient 18mth she was before we walked in the door. WEIRD isn't it how one minute they are the cutest and the next your like has the devil taken over my child..haha j/k
My mom always says you deserve this you know what you used to do to me...wait til she is older..with her little chuckle..