Sunday, October 01, 2006

House Demolition

I wish I had my camera with me yesterday. The girls, two friends, one of their little girls and I decided to knock down a wall at the new house. It was so much fun and such a stress releiver. Faith and Bren were knocking huge holes in the wall and a few times I said, do this one for papa. He would be so proud. So the girls would start yelling, "this is for you papa!" At first Faith thought we were not being nice and she said, "we are not mad at papa, we love him". I said, well Faith, your papa would have loved watching you do this and he would have really loved teaching you how to do this. So, we need to do a few swings of the hammer for papa. They thought that was cool and man, when FAith would do one for papa, she would nail the wall, hard. It was so fun to watch this and I think we all needed a little stress releif. My friend that was with me needed it more than I did and few times we kicked out on of the wall panels and I tell you what, that was exilerating. WE had a great time. S. and I laughed and laughed and put the beating on the wall, we both felt better after beating up the wall. I think I may need to start a demolition business, I would get a lot of stress releif and therapy out of that job!!! Haha. I will be posting pictures of the house soon. The befores are going to be hysterical and I hope the afters are a huge improvement.

No comments: