Thursday, April 03, 2008

Running

Thanks everyone for giving me a little push for the running. I needed it. I did go run on Tuesday and it felt pretty good. I wanted to go run yesterday but I was a little under the weather, so I didn't get it done. I want to go today but between the girls Tae Kwon Do, dentist appointments and just life, I don't know if it will get done today. I know I will be out there tomorrow though. To Stephanie, look for an e-mail from me later. I am going to try and write later, I don't know if you have a junk mail folder like mine, but finding an e-mail in there is like looking for a needle in a haystack if you aren't checking constantly! Take care ya'll and talk to you soon! Mary

2 comments:

MQ said...

Do you girls like TKD? My son loves it. He just made blue belt.

Glo said...

Hope your girls like Tae Kwon Do. One of my grand daughter is a second degree brown belt. It has really helped her to stand up for self(with her sister)and boosted her comfidence. And this old Meemaw can't wait for her to lay some guy out for getting to friendly. She's 12 1/2 and well endowed.....and pretty.