Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Procrastinating

Ok, I started cleaning up the girls toy room, but a song came on my IPOD, Arlington by Trace Adkins. At first I thought I could make it, I thought I could sing along and keep going. I did ok at first but then I had to go out and get another storage container and I lost it. I did not mean to, but I turned around for some strange reason and there I am staring at Joel's Flag Box, his picture and the statue of Jesus and a soldier hugging. I literally fell to the ground, landed on Max and just hugged him, the darn dog, but I tell you what......he sat there, did not move, put his paw on my arm gently and licked my arm, once. He stayed with me the whole time I sat there and cried. I guess I am not ready for that song to play and just play. Maybe I will never be able to hear that song and not cry. It just has so much meaning to me, it always will.

No comments: