Sunday, April 16, 2006

What do I do?

Brenna, oh my baby. I do not know what to do. Again she today she told me she wants to "get dead" so she can be with papa. She told me she was scared because there are monsters in heaven(where she heard that I have no idea,she said papa told her....). I told her there are not monsters in heaven, only good people, Jesus and God. I told her that I did not want her to be dead because she makes me strong, she has a long life and she has a lot to show mama and her papa angel what she can do because he can see her everyday and what she does. I don't know what to do. I don't know if I need to spend one on one time with her everyday or a few times a week or if I need to take her back to counseling, or if I need to just back off and not push. I am so scared because I do not want to do the wrong thing. I do not know what to do, I am at a loss. I cannot stand to hear her say that again, I cannot take it, my heart breaks every single time she says it. I love these girls so much, I can't stand to see them in pain and I know Joel could not either. I need advice.

3 comments:

mary said...

Thank you, I definatly will check it out.
Mary

mary said...

Thank you, I definatly will check it out.
Mary

chrissy said...

Mary
I am not sure about in the Columbus area but here our churches have nights that they dedicate to helping cope with the loss of a loved one. Maybe that would help her seeing other kids going through the same as her. I think threapy will help her but maybe being around another child who is going through the same thing emotional wise would help her more. So she knows its not just hers and Faiths papa in heaven. Yall are always in my prayers...