Thursday, December 28, 2006

The last few days

Well, the last few days have been somewhat strange. I guess you could say maybe I have been in a little bit of denial the last few days. I think because of Christmas and all of its meaning(especially for the girls), I tried really hard to be upbeat and "ok". The last two days, I think I have finally realized that I was in a little bit of denial and playing a good game of "who can pretend the best". I decided to stay here with the girls in Georgia. I am realizing it has been harder than I thought it would be, I really miss our family and being with them. This year I am also not in the fog as I was last year, so things are so much more clear and so much more difficult too. I am glad that I stayed here with the girls, the slow pace we have had is nice and the relaxation has been a lot o fun with the girls. I guess, things are not what I like to pretned they can be or what I can handle. I guess I have been in soewhat of a fantasy world, or maybe that is where I always live. I just wish life could be as easy as I expect it to be. Se la Vi.

2 comments:

Glo said...

Periods of ajustment take time,but Mary girl you'll make. It has to be ruff to make us tuff. If life were easy we would all be very fat and very lazy. You've come so far from a year ago.Instead of getting down,give youself a pat on the back. I am so proud of all you have done and all though I didn't know Joel,I Think he would be very PROUD of you too. You cared for his girls.Made a new home for you and the girls. You kept memories alive while making new ones. You my Dear are one in a million. So chin up sweetie we're going into a new year and soon Spring will be here.You and the girls can plant a tree or a flower garden in Joel's memory. Take care.Our prayers are always with you.
Love and God bless

mary said...

Thanks Glo.