Saturday, December 23, 2006

Texas Margarita's

As I sit here getting ready to write letters, I am drinking a new favorite drink of mine, Texas Margarita's. They are yummy and so, so easy!!! It is a cheater recipe, but if you like the drink and just want a small batch, here is a good recipe. 1 12oz Limeade 1 Tecate Beer(needs to be this brand) 1 can 7-up(12oz)(sprite works to, but not as good) 1/2 can(6oz)or to taste Tequila I mix this in a pitcher(I have a small blender)and serve on ice. Then I put the leftovers in the freezer and let it get icy to drink later. You can also mix it in a blender(if you have a large on, or else you will have a huge blowout!!) If you like the drink, try this! It does not sound so great, but it is good, or I think it is.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Yummy! I love margaritas. I had my first good martini last night...an "appletini". Merry Christmas! :)

Sarah said...

I love icy drinks, so I'll have to try this.

Glo said...

I love margarita's too...sounds good to me. Never tried an appletini,but my sister says they're good.