Friday, December 22, 2006

Random poem from 3am on a sleepless night

Our Road is not easy, full of bumps and curves. Our load is not light, laden with burdens of all kinds. Our thoughts are laced with, what do I have to do, how to get it all done, where do I go from here. Our dreams dance with memories of loved ones who have gone before us. Our faith in our God keeps us strong. Our love for those above moves us through each day. With faith, hope and courage we will continue through each day. We will find the strength to call on our Lord for grace, courage, strength and love. For our faith in a greater world will lighten our load, ease our bumpy road, fill our thoughts with love, hope and joy for all to come, and keep our dreams full of the memories that keep us strong and fill our hearts and dreams with the joys we once had. May our memories never fade, may our dreams never dwindle. May our love for our God and our loved ones above keep us steady, strong and braced in His Grace.

4 comments:

Glo said...

I loved your poem.......but while you were writting your poem I was getting sick. So pray that I'll get well so I can see my granddaughters for Christmas.

mary said...

I hope you start feeling better soon! I just got over the crud a few weeks ago and have just gotten the girls around the bend. This flu/cold stuff is nasty this year.
Take care and get well soon.

Glo said...

Well today I feel much better.Had to be the prayers.Got up and made cookies. Crud heck it was crappy crud. So we're off to see the grandkids. Didn't know if I was going to get to go or not.
You and the girls have a good Christmas.
Love & Hugs

mary said...

Haha!! I got that one!!