Thursday, August 17, 2006

Day By Day

I appreciate all of the thoughts and concerns from all of you. After speaking to my therapist today, I listened to him tell me about 10 times, you need to take it day by day and slow the hell down. I know he is right and I know I just need to start taking it day by day and realize that I just need to get done tonight that will get me going in the morning. That is it. I will work on that, among other things that he suggested. I know I will be ok and I know I will get through this rough period. I just need to slow down and do it all day by day. For a long time it was minute by minute and moment by moment, and for some reason I got out of it and now I am doing it week by week, month by month and it is only making this all to hard for me to deal with. So, I will be ok. I have no other option but to get through this and be ok or me, my girls and for Joel. I will get through this wholely. I just need to SLOW down.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm an anxious person and I tend to worry a lot and think that I need to get everything done today or have everything perfect today but then, when I look back on it, I wonder why I felt that way because I realize there was no need to stress myself like that. I think we all have more time that we allow ourselves...:)

mary said...

Think you are right Nicole!

Glo said...

Yes,you just need to slow down. There is not going to be a day something doesn't remind you of Joel and two of them are right under your nose,your girls. Take it slow they grow up in minutes and you need to enjoy all of it. Your special bond with Joel was a gift from God. Now God is there to help you through this. Remember leaving the home you shared with Joel is not leaving him behind.Memories are in you heart and everything is going with you. Learn to share these special times with the girls so they grow up knowing what kind of love the two of you had and always will have. God be with you my dear. I pray for you and your girls to have a wonderful stress free life. So slow down girl.God Bless.