Thursday, August 17, 2006

Figured It Out

Well, I think I figured out why I have so little motivation. I think I am slightly depressed. I do not think I am ready to wait 2 weeks to see the therapist, maybe 10 days, but 14 seems like quite a bit. I have people to talk to and ways to let out my anxiety, but having that univolved person who just listens and helps find resolutions or suggestions makes it so much easier to deal with everything. I do not like this feeling at all. I don't like feeling sad, unmotivated...hurting...crying at every song. I think in the last few hours I have heard so many songs that make me think of Joel and miss him. Songs we had sung at our wedding, Keeper of the Stars....Songs he loved....I love this Bar, Angry American, Tiny Dancer.......Why is all of this happening right now? I am so confused, sad.......

2 comments:

CJ said...

Don't know what to say to help you feel better. But I am sending you Angel hugs and prayers!

cc said...

My heart goes out to you, I am so sorry for your loss and pray for your strength as you try to get through every day. I have prayed for you since I found your blog.

My blessings to you and your family.

CC