Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Lack of Motivation

Well I guess you could say I have absolutely no motivation right now. I am not sure why or how to get myself going. I have a whole house to move by this weekend. I have only done a small bit of it and when I say small, I mean small, like one or two car loads. I have managed to get Faith's stuff packed for school tomorrow and will get everything finished up tonight for her roud up day tomorrow. That is it though....I just cannot get myself going....I don't know why either. I don't feel depressed, just missing Joel as much as I always do, not feeling sick like I was yesterday......I wish I was feeling motivated, ready to go.....maybe I need to light a fire under my butt! I know I need to get moving.....augh....just a blah day I guess...but I need to get moving some how. Maybe this evening will be better or tomorrow......gotta do something. Just wish I knew how to get myself motivated.

1 comment:

Glo said...

It's ok to have a day without motivation.We all have them,but I can understand why you going through this. It has to be hard moving from one home to another with small children. You have memories there. Remember memories go with you and are always in your heart. The hardest thing for me to do after my divorce was leave the home my children were raised in...They can take everything away,but memories will always be with you. Take a picture of that home and put it in the Scape book for the girls.