Sunday, August 27, 2006

Better day(s)

Well, today was by far a better day. I guess I am doing somewhat better. I did need to start doing something along with the other things my therapist advised and I have started skating with my girls. They skate three times a week and this week I skated twice, about an hour each time. I tell you what, to be out there, skating with them, moving around and just getting them going, it is so invigorating and I know Joel would be proud and happy to see me with the girls. I am doing better, not completely myself and not completely out of the hole, but getting there and I know I just need to fight to get all the way out of it. I want to run the 10 miler this october, if it happenes, awesome, but if it does not, then I am not going to get upset and angry about it. It is not worth the stress, it will come again next year, and maybe then I will be better prepared to handle it. I will try to be ready, but I am not going to push harder than necessary right now. My brain and my body will not take it! My girls deserve a whole mama and I realize that right now, that is more important than anything.

3 comments:

Glo said...

So glad to hear you're feeling better. Just take your time,you'll get there. No one can tell you how slow or fast to take it,but we can always be here for you and your family.Your always in my prayers.
Love and God bless,
Glo

MQ said...

I hope you run it. I'm running it too after an invite from another friend. I'll be sending you good wishes...and running for all our soldiers...

Household6 said...

It sounds like you had a blast with your girls. That's great!