Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A little better

Well, my motivation is getting a little better. I made myself go out and do a few things yesterday and I talked with a friend while I was loading up my car, before I knew it, my car was full and the house more empty. So today I was able to be a little more motivated. I know I will have my days, and I know I need to take a day to do not a darn thing, but right now, I just can't. I need to get a few things done then I can take my day or two. I know I am pushing maybe a little to much, but I just need to get this house clean and done and ready to rent. Just two more days I hope and it will be over!! Thank you all for your support and suggestions. I did do some loud 80's music today and threw the doors open and probably upset a neighbor or two, but.....I acheived my goal for the day!

No comments: