Wednesday, August 23, 2006

hmmmmm

I am not even sure what to do right now. I have my moments. Good moments where I get a lot done, do the things I need to do and then, bam, right in my face I can't do anymore. Am I getting lazy? I just have no energy right now, no motivation. I know I am not lazy, I am just going through a tough period and I need to understand that, but I can't wrap my brain around it right now. I should be able to go, go, go like I always do. I should be able to keep moving and be a good energetic mom who runs, takes care of her girls and keeps life moving. I just can't even get that done. I am getting pretty upset with myself. I am doing the best I can with my girls, but I guess I am not doing what I can for myself and that is probably what is bothering me the most. For instance, I need to start running for the 10k, can't even get the mojo to do that and then I need a hair cut, desperatly(everyone is asking if I am growing it out...no, no, no) and I have not gotten the energery to do that either. AUGH!!! I know I will get there. I have to, but I kind of feel hopeless right now. I will get there. I know I will.

No comments: