Saturday, August 12, 2006

Sore Muscles

Well, a few sore muscles, a ripped of toe nail and a handful of bruises and my whole house is moved. We accomplished what I thought would be the impossible, all of my stuff s out of the old house! Yippee! I just have a crap load of little things to move and a house to clean to get it ready to rent. I am so excited about this. Now it is time to get new floors in the new house and paint all of the walls. I am going to go take pictures this following week and I will post them, and keep you updated with the progress so you can see the transformation of this new house along with my life and the girls. This should be a good, healthy adventure for the girls and I and we are all excited about it. Time to sit in a hot bath and relax these sore muscles and then to get a pedicure to "fix" my sore toe nail, or toney nails as Bren call's them.

No comments: