Monday, March 27, 2006

Blah, blah, blah....

I just took the girls to school, driving home I felt very blahish. Just ho-hum, what do I do now. Today is the first day that Faith will be at school all day, so I will have 8 hours of "me" time, but I do not know what to do with that time right now, or how I will handle it. I feel "one of those day's" coming on and I really don't want it to happen. I just don't know how to fight it off right now and I wish to God I knew how to do it. When my brother died, we called these days "Brad Days", now I feel as if these are my "Just Joel Days". I do know that it is ok to have these days, I do know that these days will come whether I want them to or not. I just have to find ways to get through these moments and keep moving, find ways to reassure myself that this will all be ok. I know that I am a strong person, but when you find yourself alone, in a home you once shared with your husband, not sure what to do or where to turn, it is hard to find that strength. I know we will all be ok, it is just so hard at times.

No comments: