Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Slump

I feel as though I am in a slump right now. I am not sure how to get out of it. I have a crap load of stuff to do, but my motivation to do it is slim to nill right now. I just want to sit on the couch, look at photo's, stare at the flag box or listen to the music that makes me think of Joel. I am not sure why or how this happening right now, I feel as if I have been doing so well, and now this week I am just feeling so low. I am not sure how to fix that. I am wondering if part of it is the ring, each time I look at it, I think...Joel would have loved this, damn I wish he could have been the one to do this for me. Part of it is the upcoming newspaper article, not sure what to expect there, hopefully it is a good tribute to my husband and the rest .....I am not sure. Part of me wants to pack the girls up and run away for a week, just get out of the house, away from reality and escape for a little while. I am not sure if that is a wise idea, but it sure sounds good. I do not normally run away from problems(I may avoid them for a short while), but I don't run, I try to face it, but right now, I don't feel like facing it. I feel like just running and escaping. I miss Joel so very much right now, his voice, his smile, his eyes, his laugh and even his crazy ideas at times. I never realized how good I had it with him, how much I depended on him for support, how much I relied on him to get me through each day, not until all of this happened. I feel very alone right now. That is it, loneliness, that is what is making me feel this way.

No comments: