Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Ring Part Two

Yippeee!! Yeah! Finally! I got it, I have the ring in my possesion, on my hand! I still wish I had waited and found someone who would not have taken four months, but the finished product is beautiful, it is the ring that I know Joel would have picked out for me, one that he would have loved. I am so greatful to have it back, to have the stones that I wanted so desperatly in my possesion again. I am so releived. Faith saw the ring and she said, "mama, it is beautiful, I love it." She knows that this ring is part of mine and part of papa's rings, she knows that it is special to me. Bren just thinks that it is pretty and wants one too. I know one day, when they are older and can understand better, they will truly understand the importance of this to me, the deep meaning of this to me and it will some day hold the same meaning to them. I am so greatful to have it back.

No comments: