Sunday, March 19, 2006

The girls

Here are some new photo's of the girls, more to come later. They have grown so much in the last few months, it is hard to beleive. They just keep going and keep me going! This is Faith and me, sorry that it is sideways, I could not figure out how to rotate it. I gave up! This is pretty good picture of my "new" five year old! Faith and Maggie, she loves this picture. She absolutely loves this dog and she loves to dress her up. I will post more of those soon! Bren blowing a kiss, she loves to blow mama kisses. Somedays, if she sees me pull up to school, she will see me out the window, and blow me kisses, it is pretty funny and sooo cute. These two girls keep me going, I hope you can see why, just by the smiles on their faces and the look in their eyes. I love these two more than anything in the world!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What beautiful babes you have.

mary said...

Thank you so much. They are wonderful little girls.