Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Joel's Headstone

I found out last week that there are some pictures floating around Baker CO of Joel's headstone. I immediatly did what I could to find out who it was and where I could get a copy of it. I did not take my camera with me the last time I was there, something I regret not doing. I will have it with me the next time I go. I found out today that the pictures are on a website and I will be posting that link tomorrow as soon as I get it. I am anxious to see the pictures, but I am also sad to think, that the only pictures I will ever have of my husband now will be of his named carved into a piece of beautiful smooth gray granite. A headstone......to know that I will never have him again in this life.....I miss him so much. I know seeing the pictures of the headstone will not be easy, but it will also be something that in time, it will bring me comfort and I know it will be something that the girls will want to have.

No comments: