Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Feeling Better

I am feeling better right now. I talked to a few good friends, did a lot of crying, holding the flag box, and finally taking the girls roller blading and playing at the park. It was just the releif that we all needed. Faith is getting so good at skating and Bren is following in her footsteps. I got my skates on and had a little therapy along wih the girls. It was good for me and the girls. It is amazing how a little time, excercise and fun can make you feel better and connected to your children. Then tonight the girls helped me wash Maggie, she has her spaying surgery tomorrow, so we all got her ready and cleaned up, it was so much fun. They love helping mama and I realized tonight, that I need to let them help me more, not just in a physical manner around the house, but in an emotional manner by being a "kid" with them and enjoying their childhood as part of my own. It gives me a lot of joy and strength seeing them be happy, have fun and be little girls. They truly boosted me this afternoon. I am so greatful for them and what they give me. I guess maybe I was really missing Faith today too, knowing that I had 8 hours to myself, instead of just 4. It will get better as I start getting more busy and finding stuff to do with my time.

No comments: